Resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Tópico: (Resolvido) PvP FREE servers FULL with BOTS

Membro Avatar de Sch1zO
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb, 2021
    Agradeceu 

Thumbs up (Resolvido) PvP FREE servers FULL with BOTS

Good evening DevilzMu Team,

I would like to know why nothing is done with PvP FREE server BOTS. Since I started playing DevilzMu (nearly a month) nothing has changed - no client updates, PvP FREE servers FULL with BOTS. I haven't seen a single active admin (GM) on servers.
    Theese multiboxing BOTS are ruining market prices and the gameplay itself. I have read alot of posts on forum, e.g. people suggesting to increase farming spots, but DevilzMu Team answer was "It will ruin market prices, jewels will be worthless etc." Really? Is it better that BOTS ruin market prices not a REAL people by farming in "more farming spots"? Also this answer from DevilzMu Team is priceless: "we don't want bots to play, we want people".
    Screenshot_20210220-141118_Chrome (1).jpg
    Please tell us then why nothing is done about game servers to get rid of BOTS? THANK YOU DevilzMu Team!

Best regards,
    Sch1zO
    Última edição por Sch1zO; 20/02/2021 às 10:37.

Game Master Avatar de Arkham
    Data de Ingresso
    May, 2020
    Agradeceu 
    Citação Postado originalmente por Sch1zO Ver Post
    Good evening DevilzMu Team,

I would like to know why nothing is done with PvP FREE server BOTS. Since I started playing DevilzMu (nearly a month) nothing has changed - no client updates, PvP FREE servers FULL with BOTS. I haven't seen a single active admin (GM) on servers.
    Theese multiboxing BOTS are ruining market prices and the gameplay itself. I have read alot of posts on forum, e.g. people suggesting to increase farming spots, but DevilzMu Team answer was "It will ruin market prices, jewels will be worthless etc." Really? Is it better that BOTS ruin market prices not a REAL people by farming in "more farming spots"? Also this answer from DevilzMu Team is priceless: "we don't want bots to play, we want people".
    Screenshot_20210220-141118_Chrome (1).jpg
    Please tell us then why nothing is done about game servers to get rid of BOTS? THANK YOU DevilzMu Team!

Best regards,
    Sch1zO
    Hello

Soon we will solve the problems that involves the bots on the server, thus generating a better gaming experience for all our players.

We only ask that you have patience because we are working to solve this problem as soon as possible.
    EQUIPE DEVILZMU - SEM BARREIRAS PARA A SUA DIVERSÃO!​

Entre em nosso Discord https://devz.mu/discord

GIF:

Tags para este Tópico

Permissões de Postagem