(Resolvido) I was fooled into the game, what should i do?
Resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Tópico: (Resolvido) I was fooled into the game, what should i do?

Membro
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov, 2020
    Agradeceu 

(Resolvido) I was fooled into the game, what should i do?

I was tricked by this player. Im selling an Obscure Staff+13 Full Tetra Socketed with CDRI/EDRI worth 12,500 DVC and he offered me his Cursed Capa+13+RDZ full opt+horn fragment, as a new player i asked him if how much the price of his capa and he said 12k-13k DVC, and then while having conversation with him i saw a post on the cross server by xDAZZLEx buying a cursed cape(same option), so i messaged this player and asked him how much will he buy the wing and he replied back 11,000 DVC+90,000 DVP. After knowing his offer to the wing i traded this -Velocity- and we had a trade done, MY STAFF OBS =WING CURSED+FRAGMENT. After the trade i messaged xDAZZLEx to buy the capa, and no more reply. I asked my friend how much the price of cursed cape and they say its only worth 4500 DVC so then i realized it was a modus play of the two players. Please do some action to these players.

P.s. i asked Velocity to trade back my staff and he is not replying anymore.

GUILD MASTER OF BOMAYLA, PLEASE CONVINCE THE PLAYER TO BRING BACK THE STAFF.

MG_HOPE

Game Master Avatar de Arkham
    Data de Ingresso
    May, 2020
    Agradeceu 
    Citação Postado originalmente por meowviet10@gmail.com Ver Post
    I was tricked by this player. Im selling an Obscure Staff+13 Full Tetra Socketed with CDRI/EDRI worth 12,500 DVC and he offered me his Cursed Capa+13+RDZ full opt+horn fragment, as a new player i asked him if how much the price of his capa and he said 12k-13k DVC, and then while having conversation with him i saw a post on the cross server by xDAZZLEx buying a cursed cape(same option), so i messaged this player and asked him how much will he buy the wing and he replied back 11,000 DVC+90,000 DVP. After knowing his offer to the wing i traded this -Velocity- and we had a trade done, MY STAFF OBS =WING CURSED+FRAGMENT. After the trade i messaged xDAZZLEx to buy the capa, and no more reply. I asked my friend how much the price of cursed cape and they say its only worth 4500 DVC so then i realized it was a modus play of the two players. Please do some action to these players.

P.s. i asked Velocity to trade back my staff and he is not replying anymore.

GUILD MASTER OF BOMAYLA, PLEASE CONVINCE THE PLAYER TO BRING BACK THE STAFF.

MG_HOPE
    Head out to our support page and open a ticket, https://www.devilzmu.net/support try to send us as much information as possible about your case, like the day you lost those items, time, server, character nickname and if possible attach screenshots there, within 03 working days your case will be analysed.

If you can't open tickets, follow our guide:

EQUIPE DEVILZMU - SEM BARREIRAS PARA A SUA DIVERSÃO!​

Entre em nosso Discord https://devz.mu/discord

GIF:

Tags para este Tópico

Permissões de Postagem