(Lida) Suggestion about Dark Elf
Resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Tópico: (Lida) Suggestion about Dark Elf

Membro
    Data de Ingresso
    Oct, 2020
    Agradeceu 

(Lida) Suggestion about Dark Elf

I cannot do a quest because I cannot get through the two gates on the Barrack map. The strong guys just waited for us to pass and then killed for fun and had no purpose at all. Not to mention the PKs in the Dark Elf's room.It is not competitive at all, seeing new players like us become fun for old players.We feel depressed because just like that we can't become masters in our whole life.Hope the Game Administration to review and fix.

Game Master Avatar de Arkham
    Data de Ingresso
    May, 2020
    Agradeceu 
    Citação Postado originalmente por Dark009 Ver Post
    I cannot do a quest because I cannot get through the two gates on the Barrack map. The strong guys just waited for us to pass and then killed for fun and had no purpose at all. Not to mention the PKs in the Dark Elf's room.It is not competitive at all, seeing new players like us become fun for old players.We feel depressed because just like that we can't become masters in our whole life.Hope the Game Administration to review and fix.
    Administration does not interfere with competitiveness among players.

Players who have already completed the 3rd quest cannot enter the Dark Elf lair.

At the beginning of the server all players came together to perform the quest in "PT's", i advise you to do the same.
    EQUIPE DEVILZMU - SEM BARREIRAS PARA A SUA DIVERSÃO!​

Entre em nosso Discord https://devz.mu/discord

GIF:

Tags para este Tópico

Permissões de Postagem