(Resolvido) Server DevilzMU connection problems
Resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Tópico: (Resolvido) Server DevilzMU connection problems

Membro Avatar de _[OnlyLove]_
    Data de Ingresso
    Jun, 2020
    Agradeceu 

(Resolvido) Server DevilzMU connection problems

Lately it seems that Sever Devilz is being overloaded with a large number of visitors, leading to sudden loss of connection while playing the game.

I tried to use another network provider's connection but the same situation happened .. I called a technician from the provider to check it but it was told that the connection was normal ... so yes Maybe the devilz server is having an unstable access problem.. I have reported the problem on the discord

We hope the admin check and fix the problem .. thank you

--

Tradução português (BR):
    Ultimamente parece que Sever Devilz está sendo sobrecarregado com um grande número de visitantes, levando a perda súbita de conexão enquanto joga o jogo.

Tentei usar a conexão de outro provedor de rede, mas a mesma situação aconteceu .. Liguei para um técnico do provedor para verificar, mas foi dito que a conexão era normal... então sim, talvez o servidor devilz esteja tendo um problema de acesso instável.. Eu reportei o problema na discórdia.

Esperamos que o administrador verifique e corrija o problema .. Obrigado
    Última edição por Arkham; 30/08/2020 às 00:40. Razão: Added translation portuguese (BR) -- Adicionado tradução português (BR)

Game Master Avatar de Arkham
    Data de Ingresso
    May, 2020
    Agradeceu 
    Citação Postado originalmente por _[OnlyLove]_ Ver Post
    Lately it seems that Sever Devilz is being overloaded with a large number of visitors, leading to sudden loss of connection while playing the game.

I tried to use another network provider's connection but the same situation happened .. I called a technician from the provider to check it but it was told that the connection was normal ... so yes Maybe the devilz server is having an unstable access problem.. I have reported the problem on the discord

We hope the admin check and fix the problem .. thank you
    This may be a server connection route issue and has nothing to do with the number of visitors.

We thank you for the information and requests that wait for the normalization of the route.

--

Tradução português (BR):
    Isso pode ser um problema da rota de conexão do servidor e não tem nada a ver com o número de visitantes.

Agradecemos pela informação e solicitamos que aguarde a normalização da rota de conexão.
    EQUIPE DEVILZMU - SEM BARREIRAS PARA A SUA DIVERSÃO!​

Entre em nosso Discord https://devz.mu/discord

GIF:

Permissões de Postagem