Resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Tópico: (Read) PvP Improvement Suggestion

Membro
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb, 2022
    Agradeceu 

Lightbulb (Read) PvP Improvement Suggestion

Greetings dear DevilzMU team!

First I want to thank you for such a cool mu online server! Thank you for making a very high quality and playable port for mobile devices. The balance between characters and the trading system is amazing. New game items greatly diversify the game and create interest in collecting different sets, wings, weapons.

I spent a lot of time collecting and improving my stuff. Now I have a top K5 set and weapons. But why was all this time and effort wasted? To fulfill my need for domination! Everyone has a need for dominance. That is why we all play this game and improve our sets. I want to fight other players, fight a lot. And this is where the problem comes.

There are only 2 places for PvP on the server - the first is a 1 vs 1 duel on the Vulcanus map, and the second is on the same Vulcanus map I go to the lower left exit (131:113) and there is a crowd of people who want to fight each other all the time. They go out, they die, then they go to the exit again, they die again, and so on.

In my humble opinion, it would be much more fun if there would be a map like Vulcanus, where there is full PvP and killed players are resurrected in the same place where they were killed. Such a mix of Arena and Vulcanus. It would be fabulous fun!
    It can be a different map or making the Arena on the GL1 server a fully PvP zone. Arrange a vote or poll to find out the opinion of users.

Best regards to everyone here!

Game Master Avatar de Arkham
    Data de Ingresso
    May, 2020
    Agradeceu 
    Citação Postado originalmente por 109387a Ver Post
    Greetings dear DevilzMU team!

First I want to thank you for such a cool mu online server! Thank you for making a very high quality and playable port for mobile devices. The balance between characters and the trading system is amazing. New game items greatly diversify the game and create interest in collecting different sets, wings, weapons.

I spent a lot of time collecting and improving my stuff. Now I have a top K5 set and weapons. But why was all this time and effort wasted? To fulfill my need for domination! Everyone has a need for dominance. That is why we all play this game and improve our sets. I want to fight other players, fight a lot. And this is where the problem comes.

There are only 2 places for PvP on the server - the first is a 1 vs 1 duel on the Vulcanus map, and the second is on the same Vulcanus map I go to the lower left exit (131:113) and there is a crowd of people who want to fight each other all the time. They go out, they die, then they go to the exit again, they die again, and so on.

In my humble opinion, it would be much more fun if there would be a map like Vulcanus, where there is full PvP and killed players are resurrected in the same place where they were killed. Such a mix of Arena and Vulcanus. It would be fabulous fun!
    It can be a different map or making the Arena on the GL1 server a fully PvP zone. Arrange a vote or poll to find out the opinion of users.

Best regards to everyone here!
    Thanks for your suggestion, we will look into it.
    EQUIPE DEVILZMU - SEM BARREIRAS PARA A SUA DIVERSÃO!​

Entre em nosso Discord https://devz.mu/discord

GIF:

Permissões de Postagem