Hi guys!
Dear Divix and GMS,

I am a player of mu devilz. The game character is MgCode. I'm also a Muaway player with the nickname zHOrusVNz, I still buy the code often, I'm sure Divix will miss me. Today, I am writing this email to ask Divix and other GMs the following thing. I'm currently playing the MG character on devilzmu, before that I wore the bonus phantom mg k4 bonus set. When I wear this set my defense is pretty good and shows for example the following: 18455 (17658+8402). However, then I switched the socket to a new set of obs mg, but I lost this part (17658+8402). And that weakens my character quite a lot. I think this is part of the game's fault, because other characters don't have that when switching sockets.

I have tested it, with MG some old sets like: phantom, destroy when wearing the bonus set, the bonus bonus is still intact (17658+8402). However, with new new sets in the next codes, with MG wearing the bonus set, there is no bonus part. That weakens the character and unbalances the game, leading to bored players not wanting to play anymore. So I really want to get feedback from GM on this issue and fix this bug soon so that players can feel more secure in sticking with the game.

Many thanks !